13 March, 2012

Dear Tooth Fairy:

Where do you keep all of those teeth? Do you live in Fairy Land? If you do, please tell some fairies that I would love to see them and I will not trap them.

Love, 
Bela

4 comments:

  1. Bela, just as gorgeous without your tooth as with! That tooth fairy better get busy! Were you riding in the car and pulled out your tooth? That is a good think to do when you have extra time in the car.

    Love, Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Bela saved her dangling front tooth for her teacher to pull out at school. If they lose their tooth at school they get to bring it home in these neat little necklace pouches one of the moms made. And for some reason, her teacher actually *likes* to pull out the teeth. Eeeew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew is right. Glad I wasn't there at the time, but "way to grow", Bela!

      Delete
    2. I think there is some kind of satisfaction in accomplishing the measurable task of pulling out a tooth. Check it off your list, you know.

      Delete