I know this is supposed to be a wordless post, but I felt that I needed to toss out a little explanation about my absence around here lately.
One of these days, I'll own a laptop that was made after 2006, and it will work beautifully. And it will be able to handle the photos I take and try to download and organize. And the letter N won't stick. Nor the letter W. It will charge even when it's not at a 45 degree angle propped on a book. And I will be able to blog on it without a care. Without a problem.
Until then, I'll keep clunking away at it and slowly putting up those posts. But it's hard to be inspired to share a story when I don't have a photo to go with it.
In the meantime, enjoy this photo of my big baby girl. Well, er, my two baby girls, if you will.
We are in Urbana for some egg coloring Easter crafting extravaganza. Enjoy your holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment