Yesterday, I found myself thigh deep in a giant dumpster. A dumpster I ordered to have parked out front of my new house while we're working on tearing out old wallpaper, ripping out a few walls, clearing out an attic and a garage. But I digress. I was in it. IN it. Looking for refrigerator doors that were mistakenly thrown away. Doors I needed if I wanted Com Ed to recycle the nasty nasty refrigerator I dragged out of the pantry and parked in the back yard. Again. I digress. I was in the dumpster. I couldn't find the doors.
And I just had my 7 year old daughter poor me a glass of wine while we (the girls and I. Chris is on another business trip) sit in our basement waiting for Gillian to cry it out and fall asleep. Bela. She poured me a glass of wine.
You know what this means.
I won't be writing in here for awhile. I have some things that need tending to. Like cat pee in the basement. 1,001 boxes to unpack. A sewing room to set up. Some shelves to paint.
See you in a couple of weeks. Maybe. Maybe I'll have some photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment