It's been one of those moderately challenging weeks that require a little looking to the bright side.
I've been on antibiotics for the last 10 days due to an infection induced by the breast feeding I seriously shouldn't be doing anymore.
After a week on the medication I woke up Monday with fever and chills, but had to work. Blech.
On Tuesday I noticed that my ass was radiating pain and, after a session of some ass kicking yoga (meant literally) at Moksha on Wednesday night, discovered I have high hamstring tendonitis and won't be running for a bit. Damn.
And today I woke with a head to toe itchy rash brought on by my antibiotics (?) which I finally finished yesterday. I'm a mess.
It's easy to get all caught up in the crappy crap that happens to me during any given week, and make it my focus. It's easy for me to play the lead role in my one woman show.
So today, I'm looking for a bright side. I'm looking for some moments from my week that made me laugh.
Like this one.
While I was washing dishes, this little gal sneaked downstairs (where we keep all our embarrassing secrets like fish aquariums and guinea pig hutches) and climbed right in. This looks funny. And it was. But it was also filthy. She climbed in and cuddled up to layers of fleece and felt that were coated in piggie poop and pee. She probably sucked on their water bottle too.
I heard the pigs squealing from upstairs and assumed she had gotten her hands on them. I was partially wrong.
If you zoom in on this one, you can see poor mama mia squished behind - and almost under - Gilli.
OK!. I feel better (itch itch). I'm going to get off my (aching) butt and head home to start my weekend with a glass of wine..
Have a great one, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment