I know I haven't had much to say these days. I'm going to kick myself one day for being so silent during this insanely eventful period in my life. Chris just processed a bunch of photos that we had sitting on our camera, taken here and there during the last 4 months of our lives.
So, without further ado, here's what we've been up to.
 |
| Our beautiful kitchen floor, under the three layers of vinyl tile. Pre-sanding. |
 |
| Me, in the getup I wore all through June. |
 |
| Our friend, in our kitchen. After he tore it to bits. |
 |
| Bela - early days at the new house. |
 |
| Unpacking craft supplies adjacent to dining room. You can see what color I finally chose after tearing down all the wallpaper, having a friend skim coat and sand. A wild and crazy "clay beige." In fact, it's almost the exact color of the wallpaper I tore down. |
 |
| Girls playing on back porch |
 |
| Sweet Mae |
 |
| Bela builds a fairy house out front |
 |
| Gill hangs out in the girls' room (pre-painting. It's no longer green, it's a very pale blue called "fresh day".) |
 |
| The neighborhood kids love the pigs. |
 |
| Late summer melon, enjoyed in a freshly painted kitchen (a green, scottish something or other). |
 |
| Gill in the living room. Crawling! |
 |
| Walking to the circus |
 |
| Mae digs for lollipops and popcorn |
 |
| Gillian - Independence Park - Midnight Circus |
 |
| Midnight Circus |
 |
| Bela and Una on stage at the circus |
No comments:
Post a Comment