Dear Mary Pope
Osborne,
my name is Bela Strong I am eight years old.I love your magic tree house books mostly the magic tree house book when Teddy, Jack and Annie went to a castle with ghosts and a half man half raven tride to get a diemind from them. I am so upset with ghosts and silkies.
How do you make up such good stories? Did you know I look just like Annie? I have some questions to ask. How does Annie understand animals? What does good medicine mean?
YOUR GOOD FRIEND
Bela Strong
p.s please write back
my name is Bela Strong I am eight years old.I love your magic tree house books mostly the magic tree house book when Teddy, Jack and Annie went to a castle with ghosts and a half man half raven tride to get a diemind from them. I am so upset with ghosts and silkies.
How do you make up such good stories? Did you know I look just like Annie? I have some questions to ask. How does Annie understand animals? What does good medicine mean?
YOUR GOOD FRIEND
Bela Strong
p.s please write back
No comments:
Post a Comment