03 October, 2013

Seance

For as little official time as we allow Bela on the computer, she is quite the Google expert. Lately, I've had a problem with finding her on my computer when she's not allowed to be. Basically, Monday through Friday, she can put on music and listen to audiobooks or maybe do some search for something with me by her side, but that's it.

I'm trying to teach her moderation, I'm trying to limit her screen time, and I'm trying to make my old laptop last as long as possible.

Today, after many days in a row of snapping the computer out of her hands, I found her behind the couch holding the lap top while she listened to audio books. I suspected she was googling or playing with Power Point or something. She denied.

As I cleaned up after dinner and sent the girls upstairs tonight,   I couldn't help but check out the browser history and spy on her.

Her searches?

How to buy minecraft. 
Minecraft secrets.
Minecraft minecraft minecraft.

But then?

Seance.
How to do a seance. 
Do seances work.
Seance.

Bela is upstairs right now reading a book about ghosts to Chris. Maybe I should join them and we should try out her new seance skills?


No comments:

Post a Comment