Hi! If you sew (or knit or crochet), check out the Elsie Marley blog and the cool Kids Clothes Week Challenge she is proposing for the week of September 20th. I have a lot of half-finished projects and half-a** ideas I could work on that week, and really... I could use the motivation. The soaring temperatures inside my apartment towards the later part of this summer deterred me from doing much sewing (or knitting, or cooking, or cleaning, or cuddling). No one likes to sit in front of a 1930's singer sewing machine for hours with sweaty thighs.
I'm including here one of my favorite photos of Bela and Mae from last summer. It captures them so well. Mae is wearing an adorable sun dress handmade by my mother-in-law, Paula. Bela is wearing a dress I interpreted from a Japanese pattern. It fit her much better this summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment