30 September, 2010

No matter


No Matter: 

If I'm worried;
If I didn't sleep last night;
If I yelled at my kids;
If I'm feeling low;
If my husband is out of town;
If I haven't had a chance to eat;
If it means the kids go to bed really late;
If it means I'll be up all night grading exams;
If I'm feeling sad and exhausted;
If the cat barfed on my pillow;
If I forgot to do the laundry again. Again;





















When I leave that class, I'm smiling like a lunatic.

Thank goodness for that banjo.










PS - Chris is letting me pretend like one of his fancy pants cameras is mine. He is a generous man and I love him.  I am playing with the pictures, will soon find some time to read up on f-stops, shutter speeds, ISO... In the meantime, you should check out his much, much, oh so much cooler photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment