Last year I set out to get my finances in order and run another marathon and participate (I daren't say compete) in my first triathlon. I succeeded in registering for both, so I win a point. But I ran neither, so I lost on so many levels - athletically and financially. Those events can be pricey, so it's a big waste when you don't even show up.
This year I'm keeping the races on my list, but the only thing I'm adding is that I hope to be more creative in 2013, and I've gotten a good start. I recently started a 10 week quilting class at LillStreet Art Center, and I also took on a part time position there working with the executive director (my friend Karen) in their non-profit branch Art Reach. Go Karen! Go me! Go us!
The girls had this to say about resolutions:
Mae: Something she wants to learn how to do that she didn't know how to do last year - Cartwheels. Something she knew how to do last year but wants to get better at - watering flowers.
Bela: I couldn't get a straight answer out of Bela because she was too busy telling Mae what her resolutions should be. Gotta love her!
Happy New Year everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment