24 September, 2010

This moment

Every Friday, over at Soule Mama, Amanda Soule posts an image with no words of description. She calls it "This Moment" and encourages others to do the same. Happy Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Like mother, like daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I totally had to wonder if that is you! I wasn't at your lake house very much when you lived there, but I regularly remember spending time there with you. Reminds me of rowing a canoe to the other side of the lake in 5th grade. I am loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie! So glad to know it's you! I read your writings on facebook as well. The photo above is Bela, my 5 year old. This was taken at a very special spot for us in Wisconsin. I also remember our canoe rides, our plans to canoe from your place to my place on Lake Bloomington via Indian Creek, and summer night softball games in Hudson. Glad you're well! Such good memories.

    ReplyDelete